Meditation (20 minutes)
- Begin to watch the thoughts.
- Welcome a four-sided breath.
- Inhale. Slight pause. Exhale. Slight Pause.
- Continue modeling and repeating a few times.
- Allow yourself to center. Watch your breath.
- See yourself ten years from now and create any vision for your life that you choose. Ask -“What is the vision I have for my life?” Put picture to your vision.
- Imagine as though your vision is happening right now. See it and be aware of the emotional state in your vision.
- Ask yourself what thoughts, beliefs, and values would align with that vision.
- Choose a vision that you feel passionate about and make certain that your vision aligns with a state of divine love
- Connect to an element that is more than the mind, more than the body. You may see this part of you as a bright gold sun, bright light.
- With each breath, feel yourself welcoming this energy into your heart.
- Bring the light into your vision and new beliefs.
- See your vision getting brighter and brighter with each inhale.
- Be grateful for the ability to create vision.
- Love your vision.
- Inhale deeply. Exhale. Another breath. Wiggle fingers and toes. Gently as you are ready open your eyes.